ISO 37001:2016 - Certified Lead Auditor
Exam Code: ISO37001CLA
ISO 37001:2016 certification demonstrates your dedication to implementing and maintaining a compliant and effective anti-bribery management system in support of overarching principled business practices. The ISO 37001:2016 international standard can be applied to distinguish and protect a wide range of organizations of all sizes in both public and private sectors around the world.
An anti-bribery management system is an essential component of a successful organization. Implementing an ISO 37001:2016 anti-bribery management system can demonstrate that an organization has put reasonable and proportionate measures to prevent bribery in place.
It can also prove a commitment to ethical behavior, which is a vital part of corporate governance in a well-managed organization. This commitment helps an organization enhance its corporate reputation and avoid potentially corrupt transactions.
Corporate commitment to exemplary business ethics is a critical part of any reputable and successful organization. Trust is a powerful tool to build and maintain a positive image with business partners and authorities, as well as consumer confidence.
The Anti-Bribery Management Systems standard conforms with the ISO high-level structure requirements for management system.
The key elements of this management system standard are to enable organisations:
- to prevent, detect and respond to bribery and comply with anti-bribery laws
- to identify and regularly review risks in relation to the threat of bribery
- to implement measures to minimise risks
- to implement a management system that is reasonable and proportionate to the risks associated with the organisation.
- to monitor anti-bribery procedures and ensure they remain effective